These are Tatum's new favorite thing. She LOVES to give kisses. Whether they are on the mouth, nose, chin, arm or where ever, it doesnt matter. She can't seem to give them enough. They are slimey and wet and by far the most perfect thing ever. :) Here is a video of her giving her new elephant from Kylie some kisses on his trunk.
Sunday, February 24, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)






2 comments:
You are absolutely right.... Tatum is extremely generous with her kisses.... and honestly I don't know a single person that will or would turn them down. They are just the "best" ever and Papa and I love every one of them :-)
XOXO
Goonie
I think my favorite is when she kind of ATTACKS my chin! Then sometimes she gives wonderful and real kisses too. Tatum, your kisses are the best ever, you're the best ever!
XXOO,
Grandma
Post a Comment