Sunday, February 24, 2008

Rolly Pollie

Tatum started Rolly Pollies! Its sort of like Gymboree. They sing songs and get to olay around on things that are supposed to help with their motor development. She is in the caterpillar group. She seemed to like it. We went to a trial class and now we are joining. Danica, Kayden and Tula are going to join too so it should be really fun for her especially once she starts walking! Here are some pics of her as well as video of her on the wedge pad thingy.

On the trampoline

In the foam ball pit The climbing wall
The wedge
More foam

4 comments:

Mom/Grammie P said...

WHAT!!!! Exercise class already! No really it is terrific and she is so coordinated already that she will have a blast. I love that your "group" is doing such fun stuff together. Great interaction for Tatum at such a young age.
Good idea Mom!
XOXOX
Goonie

Anonymous said...

I love her group name, Caterpillars, how cute is that? She can crawl 100 times faster than she's crawling in this video-this little girl knows what she wants and what she has to do to get it, or get to it, quickly! I'm glad her friends are joining too, it'll be fun for all of you.
XXOO,
Grandma

Cory said...

I have wanted to get Brodes signed up for one of there classes for some time now it just hasn't worked out!!!!! Looks like alot of fun!

Cory said...

I have wanted to get Brodes signed up for one of there classes for some time now it just hasn't worked out!!!!! Looks like alot of fun!

 
Designed By Birdie and Bella's mom Copyright 2011. All Rights Reserved.