Sunday, February 24, 2008

She did what?

Took a step!!! Yup, today she was a little fussy...ok who is kidding who, she was really fussy cause in true Tatum form refused to take her afternoon nap. She had been up since noon and it was about 6:00 p.m. I put her down on the floor and she stood there for a minute by herself and then held out her arms and took a step toward me!!! I about fell over! While I dont think it was purposeful, she still did it and now I know its only a matter of time until my little girl is big. Anywho, just thought I would let you all know. We are so proud of her considering she isnt even 9 mos old yet! We are blessed with a very physically and mentally strong little girl!! :)

5 comments:

Mom/Grammie P said...

Oh my gosh!!! Are you kidding me that our precious little girl is already attempting steps? I knew she was going to be an early walker... she has a mind of her own and is super strong.... but come on already she is not even 9 months old yet! Don't grow up too fast baby girl... we want to savor every minute! Now if we could just get some teeth :-)
XOXOX
Goonie

Anonymous said...

No, No, No, she can't walk yet! It seems like just yesterday we were rocking her all day long and now she's ready to walk! Knowing Tatum, she'll just take off and walk one day like she's been doing it for weeks or something. Miss a day with Tatum and you miss a lot! I'm so proud to be a part of all her milestones and I couldn't be prouder of you as a mother, Jac. I love you both.
XXOO,
Grandma/Mom

Anonymous said...

Wow...congrats Tatum!! I am so impressed and can't believe it, way to go! She will definitely be walking before you know it and running around the house making you chase her. :)

Aunt Stacie

Kim said...

I am so proud, Tot! Auntie Kim and Aunt Stacie loved seeing you and your mama this weekend and can't wait til our next playtime :)

Anonymous said...

Oh my gosh is right. I can't believe she took a step. She doesn't wait for anything does she? I loved the video of her kissing her elephant's trunk. She is at such a precious age where you can have so much fun with her. It makes up for the lack of sleep she allows you guys huh? Can't wait to go to the lake with her in her new bikini. Love you all, Auntie Kathy

 
Designed By Birdie and Bella's mom Copyright 2011. All Rights Reserved.