Sunday, February 24, 2008

Where have we been?

We have been around. Busy, but not sure what we have been doing but I have not had time to update. Josh was sick, then I was sick, then Tatum was running fairly high fevers. Seems we are all on the mend now so I thought what better time than now to update. Tatum is doing great! She is still pulling herself up on everything and is now getting very brave and trying to let go and see how long she can stand. I would guess she will be walking in the coming weeks. She is quite fast crawling now and is even really fast pushing her hippo now too. She is sooo much better in the car (with the help of a dvd player) and is an all around happy baby. She is still a terrible sleeper but we are dealing with that day by day. :) We have not been too good at taking pics but here are a few for now. I will try to get back into the pic taking....

Tatum and daddy in the new boat

Tatum and another one of her boyfriends, Kayden
Learning to share with Danica....sort of
She LOVED the balloons

2 comments:

Mom/Grammie P said...

Looks like the Tater DOES love the balloons! Also looks like she is wondering.....gee Dad.... the boat is a little RED don't ya think? :-)
I am sure she will come to love being out on the boat as much as daddy does.. soon enough.
XOXO
Goonie

Anonymous said...

We'll just have to get her some big balloons then, won't we? She appears to like the boat, her little fishing pole is one of her favorite toys - the girl's a natural! I wonder if she'll love getting up at 3 a.m. to go fishing though. You're precious, Tater!
XXOO,
Grandma

 
Designed By Birdie and Bella's mom Copyright 2011. All Rights Reserved.