This weekend we went to a ropin' that my cousins had in memory of their dad. It was really sweet and we had a good time. Tatum became one with her inner cowgirl. I have many more pics to post and will do that when I have some more time.




Tuesday, February 12, 2008
Yee Haw
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)






3 comments:
Tatum, I'm glad you finally got to meet some more of your cousins. You were the cutest cowgirl at the roping! Nevermind that you had on your Puma's rather than boots. You were so adorable with the horses and the cows. Did you think they were great big doggies?
XXOO,
Grandma
Sooooo cute Jac!!! Love the new blog look. You have some super cute pics of little tater. I love the one a few posts down of her at the Dr. Office. Can she get any cuter?????
Tatum does so LOVE the out doors!
Looks like she was much more comfortable around the horse than Kathy. Gee come to think about it, Tatum probably thought it was just a really really big DOG!
xoxo
Goonie
Post a Comment