Here are a couple videos from Elliott's house. He has a real cool horsey that his Aunt Robin got for him that T loved riding. I also got video of Tatum showing where her belly is and of her newest dancy move...spinning around! It seems like every other dance she adds a new move that shocks me cause I am pretty sure I didnt teach her to spin around while she is dancing.
Sunday, August 24, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)






5 comments:
Oh my gosh, they are so darn cute together! Elliott just might really be her "Mr. Right"! The pig tails are absolutely darling, love them! Um, I think she learned to twirl at Grandma's house - forgot to show you. She twirled so much she got dizzy and fell down laughing!
XXOO,
Grandma
T!!! I knew you were a girl after my own heart! I will have to take you horseback riding for real and introduce you to 30 of my (okay the Center's) horses when you come to visit sometime! Who knows, you could be an Olympic Jumper in the future!!
Love You Tater Bug!
Aunt Anissa
They are super cute! J - when did she get SO BIG? She looks like she's grown soo much! :)
Oh I love her piggy tails! I like the tummy video. Just wait until she asks to see your tummy. Or your boobs. In the check out line at Safeway. Good times.
So cute! Love your daughter's name.
And my daughter has those same crocs... same color and everything!
Post a Comment