Hang out with T. She finds fun in everything. It was time to seed the back yard for winter grass and she of course needed to help. She thought it was so fun to put down the soil, then the seeds and then the soil on top. She wasnt super interested in helping with the steer manure, she went to grab a handful and went running the other direction yelling "ewwwww, stinky"!
Sunday, November 01, 2009
If you want to see joy in the little things...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)






3 comments:
ewwww! That stuff is stinky!
Yes.. she wants to help with "everything". If I am cooking or baking she wants to climb up on the counter and "me help"! Loads and loads of fun :)
XOXOXO
Goonie
She truly does find fun in every single thing she does and I think she just might be the happiest kid I've ever seen. Tatum, you're such a precious, precious little girl, you make me laugh, you're well behaved, you're such a loving child, you're an all around joy to be around! I love you SO much!!
XXOO,
Grandma
Post a Comment