Sunday, November 29, 2009

Waiting

T and daddy have made a habit of waiting for me to get home when I am gone. Whether I am coming home from work, the store or anywhere for that matter T LOVES to sit on the carport and wait for me to come home. I usually always call on my way home so that she can go out there and wait for me. I love pulling onto our street and see her jump up when she sees the car, then run around and I can tell she is squeeling even though I cant hear her. When its going to be a while, like when I am coming home from work, she sits out there with her daddy, they pull out the camp chairs and she usually takes pictures or draws with chalk while she patiently awaits the arrival of her momma. I cant even put into words how much I love to see her smiling little face waiting for me to pull in. Its delicious.






2 comments:

Anonymous said...

She sure does love her Mommy and she shows it in so many big and little ways. What a cute tradition to wait with Daddy in the driveway!
XXOO,
Mom/Grandma

Anonymous said...

Super precious and so sweet to wait for her mommy to come home. I bet it is the best feeling! :)

Stacie

 
Designed By Birdie and Bella's mom Copyright 2011. All Rights Reserved.