I'm not the only one who gives in.
I love that she sleeps with her arms above her head...has she doen that forever? I wonder if she did that in the womb because it is hilarious and so cute. :)Stace
Dead to the world... peaceful slumber for two that work and play... sooooo hard :) What could warm your heart more?
Awww, how darling is that? I love when she's in that really deep sleep.
Post a Comment
3 comments:
I love that she sleeps with her arms above her head...has she doen that forever? I wonder if she did that in the womb because it is hilarious and so cute. :)
Stace
Dead to the world... peaceful slumber for two that work and play... sooooo hard :) What could warm your heart more?
Awww, how darling is that? I love when she's in that really deep sleep.
Post a Comment