Sunday, November 01, 2009

"nap in mommie's bed"

We hear this phrase almost nightly in our house. She always wants to sleep with us. Sometimes I give in, knowing it will just make the nights to follow hard when she has to go in her bed but I cant help but remind myself that the nights of her sleeping with us will become less once "Sprout" arrives so, I usually give in. She gets SO excited, trailing her pillow, teddy bear and books down the stairs to climb in our bed. One night I found her in there already with her pillow and princess doll in my spot. It was funny so I grabbed the camera and we ended up taking silly pictures and laughing so hard. Those are good nights and those are the reasons why I usually, almost always give in.






2 comments:

Anonymous said...

How cute - cherish these simple kinds of memories!
XXOO,
Grandma

Brooke said...

Those pics are so cute!! She is really looking more and more like you too!!

 
Designed By Birdie and Bella's mom Copyright 2011. All Rights Reserved.