As some of you know, last week my Papa passed away and I made a trip to Texas for his funeral. It was a sad time for my family. He will be greatly missed by many. I was so glad Matt and I were able to go visit him a couple weeks ago, and then also were able to attend his funeral. He was a HUGE Texas Longhorns fan and when I say Huge, I mean huge. All the guys in the family decided to wear longhorns shirts for the service and they all looked so nice. I am sure Papa loved looking down and seeing everyone wear them with pride. I just loved this picture of my Dad, uncle, 2 brothers and cousins with my Granny. I know she loved seeing them all in their shirts just as much as Papa did.
Tuesday, November 24, 2009
Long Horns
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)






3 comments:
A very nice tribute to PaPa. I'm so glad you and Matt could go to be with your Texas family. I know it especially meant a lot to your Dad and to Granny.
XXOO,
Mom
Very nice tribute to your grandpa! I am sure your dad and Mary were glad you and Matt could make it back for the funeral. Special thanks to your mom for watching Tatum so you could go!
XOXOX
Goonie
So, so sorry to hear about your Grandpa Jac. I haven't had the chance to tell you in person yet but I am just so sorry for your loss.
Post a Comment