Friday night we went to the pumpkin patch to pick out T's pumpkin and carve it. T got to bring a friend cause Kayden's mommy went into labor so he was having a sleep over with us. They had fun picking out pumpkins and riding on the very old tractor. The kids were tired since neither one of them thought it necessary to have a nap that day but they were troopers and it was fun to watch them run around in the dirt.
Sunday, November 01, 2009
Pumpkin Patch
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)






4 comments:
Great pics:) Can you send em to me! Thanks so much for watching him for me....I wasn't planning on things happening so quickly! I was SURE I'd be overdue and my mom would be here but lucky for me baby was nice:) Love that I can have him w/ you and not worry! You are the best!
Boy does T's hair look so pretty!! She looks like such a big girl with it all blown out. :) She is just the cutest!
Stace
Such great memories.
XOXOX
Goonie
How fun! Her hair is darling, she looks so much older with it blown dry! Slow down, T, slow down!
XXOO,
Grandma
Post a Comment