Thursday, April 29, 2010

Still Similar?


I'm gonna go with a yes.

6 comments:

Mom/Grammie P said...

Absolutely.. which is which??? Not really but... seriously! :-)
XOXOX
Goonie

Anonymous said...

Honestly, I had to look at the surroundings to determine which is which! There's no doubt they're sisters, if they were closer in age they'd look like twins! They appear to have similar temperments right now too! They're beautiful, Jac.
XXOO,
Mom/Grandma

Kaisha said...

I must have crazy eyes bc I could totally tell that E was E bc I see so much of you in her and T is just all Josh. They totally look like sisters to me but have a unique look to them too, the best of both worlds:) But I am the odd ball so maybe I have no clue what I'm talking about:)

Maria Sauerbrei said...

Wow! They look so much alike. It's adorable!

Amanda Roe said...

I thought both were Ellison until I read the post title! So precious - your blog makes me so excited for Mia's little sister to get here!!

Anonymous said...

Oh yeah. If it wasn't for the eyes, I really wouldn't know!! E is the bottom pic, right? J/K.

 
Designed By Birdie and Bella's mom Copyright 2011. All Rights Reserved.