6 months have passed since you entered this world and our lives changed forever. 6 months have passed since I learned quicker than I ever thought I could that I really can love 2 babies equally but differently at the same time. 6 months have passed since my heart swelled to epic proportion. 6 months have passed since we became a family of 4. 6 months have passed since you were born my sweet Ellison and this world has no idea what it is in for because you are going to do amazing, really big things. I love, love, love you chicken. More than you will ever, ever know.
*click the x on the bottom to take off the ad for the poker pets, I dont know what those are.
Wednesday, September 08, 2010
6 months
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)









6 comments:
6 months already?? OMG I can't even believe that- time goes by so so fast. LOVE the slide show- she is just such a goof, I love her!!
Happy 6 Month birthday, E!!!
6 months!!?? No way, that time flew by!! Can't wait to meet little miss Ellison, she is such a cutie!!
ps-love all the other new posts too, we miss you guys!!
Happy 6 months E! I can't believe you are 6 months already. Feels like you were just a brand new nursling hiding under that nursing cover all the time! So glad you are a happy little girl for your mama! Can't wait to see you again soon!
There's just something about you, Ellison, I can't describe it. You ask for so very little in your day-to-day life. When I hug you to my neck, you stay there. When I cuddle you up beside me, you go to sleep. You're the sweetest, most content, happiest baby I've ever, ever known. I love the bond we're building, just like the one I have with your big sister. I love you to the moon, sweet girl!
XXOO,
Grandma
P.S. Love the slide show, Jaclyn, you're doing some great stuff!
Ooohhhh sweet baby E. It is hard to believe it has only been 6 months since you joined our family because it is hard for me to imagine life when you were not yet part of it. Your smile is so sweet.. your personality so calm and kind. You are a beauty already and we love you more then you can ever imagine.
XOXOXO
Goonie and Papa
PS Jac.. love the post!
happy six months little one! ditto at this point, but I cannot believe it's been 6 months since you were born! you were such a tiny thing and now you're so big sitting up and laughing and spitting out food all the time! love ya!
Post a Comment