Thursday, September 16, 2010

Ch-ch-ch-changes

We're going in a new direction! There are some exciting changes happening over here at the Locke blog!  I am in the process of getting a whole new blog layout and address. For a while, this blog will automatically redirect you to the new site but eventually it wont. So, you will need to save the new address as a favorite and delete this one. Once the new site is up and running I will let you know where to do to access it.  It is going to be SO cute!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Very cute photo, I can't wait to see what you're going to do with the site! I'm sure it's going to be fancy!
XXOO,
Mom

Rachel said...

oh how fun, I can not wait to see the new layout! I hope I'm on the reader list ;)

Mom/Grammie P said...

You are one creative chick! Can't wait to see what comes next :-)
P

 
Designed By Birdie and Bella's mom Copyright 2011. All Rights Reserved.