More like a plastic ducky but whatever. I got E this bathtub because she is sitting pretty well now but sometimes she topples over cause she is still learning and this duck has soft sides and it sits right in the big tub. That way if she topples over she cant bonk her head. She loves her ducky tub. We gave it a test run on the carpet and then in the bath. I think it is a hit!
Sunday, September 05, 2010
Rubber Ducky
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)






2 comments:
OMG, could this be any cuter? She's so happy in her bath and now she can sit up in her rubber ducky! I must have one of these, Jaclyn. She's so adorable!
XXOO,
Mom/Grandma
DUCK TUB! Mia had one and she was so scared of it we only used it once. The beak quacks doesn't it? Well I'm glad Ellison likes it and she looks super adorable in it :)
Post a Comment