Sunday, September 05, 2010

Movie Night take 2

We had movie night at Courtnee's again and it was fun as always. The girls watched The Little Mermaid and played dress up in princess costumes. Courtnee and I were actually able to have a glass of wine and sit and chat while the girls played and Molly was sleeping. Ellison was just hanging as always being her usual rock star self.




My daughter's fake smile could use some work.
This is a totally appropriate way to secure a tiara to a 3 year old
And this is also an appropriate way to wear a tiara to a 3 year old.
Ellison getting some lovin' from Jade
Could you just eat those cheeks? I could, and I do.
My geeked out, perfect little chicken.

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Dress up is fun and these girls are good at it! Love the tiara picture of Tatum! I must have a copy of these pictures of Ellison - that quirky little smile gets me every single time! Ellison, you're such an amazing and beautiful baby girl, Grandma loves you SO MUCH!
XXOO,
Grandma

 
Designed By Birdie and Bella's mom Copyright 2011. All Rights Reserved.