Sunday, November 28, 2010

Daddy rocks!

Like I have posted before, Josh does fun stuff with the girls when I am sleeping if I worked a night shift or if I have to take a nap. Now that he is home with them on Mondays too they do lots of cool stuff. He is not afraid to take them both out at the same time and I love that about him. They have gone to the airport to watch the planes take off, they take lots of trips to the park and they walk to the store a lot too. He tries to take pictures of their adventures so here is a cluster of pictures from the adventures of daddy daycare.

November 2010 127November 2010 129November 2010 133November 2010 136November 2010 138November 2010 146November 2010 166November 2010 176November 2010 191October 2010 083October 2010 088October 2010 090

November 2010 211October 2010 078

November 2010 195November 2010 203

November 2010 199

3 comments:

Mom/Grammie P said...

He really does such an amazing job with his girls! He loves his special time with them ... and it is easy to see they adore him too :-) What a blessing for each of you.
XOXOXOX
Goonie

Kim said...

Yay for new blog posts! Love the new format of pics- I actually saw that on someone elses blog recently and I like it. You'll have to show me how :) Looks like Josh has a great time with his girlies. Seriously, how cute are our babies with their daddys? I love it!

Anonymous said...

Josh is one take charge dad when he has his girls! He always has something going on with them and I think he gets more excited about planning fun stuff than they do! You're a great Daddy, Josh!
XXOO,
Lynn

 
Designed By Birdie and Bella's mom Copyright 2011. All Rights Reserved.