Ok, onto lesson three with my class and we made another page. I am really happy with this one! It is still a little “scrapbooky” still but I am working on making a version of this one that is a little more “me”. I feel myself getting a tiny bit obsessed with this, yet one more thing to make me lose out on sleep since I can really only do it while the chitlins are snoozing. For tonight, Ellison is sleeping, Tatum is occupied with some spongebob and I am rocking out some old school Dixie Chics and srapping my little heart out.
A little less “scrappy”
OMG I am completely obsessed. I have been doing this for 1.5 hours. I must go to bed……Now.






7 comments:
Love it love it!! The pages are both cute and I like either one of them. Great job Jac, you are a natural and I bet it's so fun making them since it is for your girls. Old school dixie chicks sounds perfect to listen to while being artistic. Keep them coming...totally love seeing what you create! :)
That page is one of my ALL TIME favs that I have ever seen!!! Super Cute!
Loving the scrapbook page! But you know I like all those cutesy extras. Did you say you were gonna make Avery a book too?? :)
I love this scrap booking you are doing! it looks so fun, and it looks like you are really good at it :)
Darling! Really just completely darling :-)
XOXOX
Goonie
Loved spending Ellison's birthday with her, your cupcakes were delicious! Love the photos and the page, Jac, you've found yet another talent! Loved the late night text: "Are you up?" I said: "Go to bed!" You're amazing with this stuff, glad you enjoy it so much.
XXOO,
Mom/Grandma
Awesome work!!! I love these!! You have some talent, woman!!
Post a Comment