Before Christmas I was taking some Photoshop lessons from a girl I met on Etsy. She was really good and taught me a lot but she was expensive and kind of far away and I needed something that was better suited for me. I found this girl online who is amazing and has been so helpful in teaching me digital scrapbooking. Some of the pages we are doing for the class are a little too “scrapbooky” for me but it helps to learn it all to do it her way and follow along in the class. There are several levels to her class and I am in the first levels and have already learned SO much. I LOVE it! I cant wait to take more of her classes. Here is my first page. It doesn’t really color match but I had to use her template so it is what it is. Let me know what you think! I cant wait to put more pictures on scrap pages and then I get to take on the task of starting at the beginning of my blog and scrapping my posts in order to make books for the girls which is my ultimate goal. The thing to understand about photoshop is every little thing you see on a page is its own separate entity so while it looks easy, this page took me over an hour and a half. LOL. l






5 comments:
I'm impressed!!! You will have to share some pointers! Hey did you get a hold of that guy and get it all loaded up on the computer?
That is adorable! I know what you mean though, I know very VERY little about photoshop except that everthing takes such a long time to do! I'm very impressed :)
Jac, it's so cute and you did such a great job!! Totally impressed and I can imagine it took that long to do. :) The girls' books are going to be precious and so neat for you to have for them.
What a beautiful job you did on this, Jaclyn, the detail work is amazing! These 3 photos of Tatum are my favorites. Question: Why am I ordering prints of these photos when I could get this darling collection from you?
XXOO,
Mom
Love it! Super super cute. Can't wait to see more and more and more :-)
XOOX
Goonie
Post a Comment