Belles, the other night you woke up in the middle of the night. Not that it was strange or anything, you wake up a lot in the middle of the night but this night I knew it was cause you were uncomfortable thanks to your ear infection. I brought you in bed with me, you nursed for a long time and when I thought you were ready to go back to bed I took you in there and laid you down and you cried and held your arms up to be picked back up. You dont usually do this. So, I picked you back up, sat down in your rocking chair and started to rock you. You laid your sweet smelling head down on my chest and we rocked and rocked and rocked. Then when I thought you were asleep, you picked your head up, grabbed both sides of my face with your perfect little hands and gave me the biggest open mouth kiss ever. Then you laid your head back down on my chest and went sound asleep. This my sweet baby girl is what being a mama is all about. You, my sweet baby girl are a piece of perfection and I love, love, love you.
Sunday, March 27, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)






5 comments:
<3
Beautiful, Jaclyn! This is another moment you'll remember forever and now you've captured it so Ellison can know it one day too.
Perfect!
XXOO,
Mom
Awwwwwwww. Such a sweet girl you have.
Wow! That is perfect! She is such a sweet girl!!
Aaaaahhhh.. so sweet. Wonderful memory to lock away!
XOXOX
Goonie
Post a Comment