Monday, March 07, 2011

The party

It was super fun! We did a hot pink, black and damask look with a “theme” of sweet. I made all her favors with custom ingredient and instruction cards. The favor was cupcake mix and the tag on it read “Thanks for making my birthday so sweet. {heart} Ellison.” They turned out so. dang. cute! I was so proud of myself. I started planning so early cause I knew I wanted to make most of the stuff for it and it turned out perfect. We also had water bottle labels that said happy birthday Ellson on them! It was so fun to plan and make all the stuff, now I cant wait until Tatum’s party. It was a great time, Josh made amazing burgers and dogs and we had cupcakes and a chocolate fountain for dessert. All of our favorite people were there to celebrate with us with the exception of some out of town family and friends. The weather was perfect and everyone had a great time! She wasn’t too interested in her smash cake, I think she was done by that time cause she is usually more than interested in her food. We did get some good pics of her with a cupcake for her one year photos and she attacked that so as soon as Kim, my photographer gets them to me, I will post them. I think she got some really good ones!

My favor photos didn’t turn out super but you get the idea

2011-03-05 001 110

Ellison and Avery sharing some pre party puffs

2011-03-05 001 115

Going in for a kiss

2011-03-05 001 121

The cupcakes

2011-03-05 001 124

2011-03-05 001 125

2011-03-05 001 126

2011-03-05 001 127

2011-03-05 001 129

2011-03-05 001 134

Josh rockin the grill

2011-03-05 001 141

Mmmm, hot dogs

2011-03-05 001 150

Ellison and Boston in the bounce house. Photo taken from outside through the mesh stuff so its blurry

2011-03-05 001 161

Kim, Stacie and Avery

2011-03-05 001 165

Having some chocolate fondue

2011-03-05 001 167

Molly’s backside

2011-03-05 001 145

Miss Reagan

2011-03-05 001 146

Hudson, one of the cutest boys ever

2011-03-05 001 147

Belle’s and her cake

2011-03-05 001 178

2011-03-05 001 180

2011-03-05 001 185

2011-03-05 001 190

2011-03-05 001 191

Even some adults got in on the bounce house fun

2011-03-05 001 202

Look at those leggie rolls….

2011-03-05 001 205

I was in love with her birthday shirt, you will see it better in her prof. pics but this heart was on the back.

2011-03-05 001 247

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

You did such an awesome job on her party, Jac! Everything was so well done, so pretty, it looked professional! This may be your second calling!
XXOO,
Mom

Anonymous said...

Ellison, your smile lights up any room, your personality shines, you're still the most loving, cuddly, and content baby I've ever seen. I can't explain 'There's just something about Ellison' but I hope it lasts forever. God Bless You, precious girl.
XXOO,
Grandma

Mom/Grammie P said...

Great pictures of the birthday bash. You and Josh did an outstanding job on the party. Everything about it was perfect. Great good, decorations and party favors you put so much thought and effort into. Can't wait to see what comes next for you guys. It is so much fun to watch it unfold.
XOXOXO
Goonie

Kim said...

I can't believe she is ONE! The party rocked and all of your hard work totally paid off. Every little detail was perfect! Belles looked adorable as usual and we are so glad we got to share the day with her. (too bad her friend was a crabby pants though!)

Stacie said...

The party was great and you did such an awesome job with everything!! The colors, "sweet" theme, favors, cupcakes, food and decorations were adorable and so fun! It could definitely be your second calling...I am so impressed! I was very happy to be there for a bit and spend some time with E at her party. :)

Brooke said...

The party looks like it was a blast!! I am very impressed Jaclyn :) So sad we weren't there, but you just MIGHT be in town next year, so I will be expecting something equally as awesome!!! HAppy B-day to Ellison

Courtnee said...

This year has flown by! I really can't believe she's one. I feel like we just had your shower and were visiting you in the hospital after you had your beautiful baby girl! Ellison, we love you so much! Jac, great job on the party! That's gonna be a hard one to follow.

Amanda Roe said...

What a fun party but I'm totally distracted that you all are dressed for summer and it's March. JEALOUS!!!

Happy Birthday Ellison - the decorations, cupcakes, toppers, outfit, ect. are all adorable :)

 
Designed By Birdie and Bella's mom Copyright 2011. All Rights Reserved.