We had Lauren's birthday party at Peter Piper Pizza this weekend. Josh takes the girls there a lot when he is home with them so they were pretty excited. T calls it Par Par Pizza. Why? We're not sure, just think maybe when we say it fast, it sounds like Par Par to her. Anyway, kids had a great time. I don't think I saw T the whole time we were there. She was running around like a crazy person, rockin' the games with her besties and having a super time. Bella wanted to just ride the merry-go-round so she spent most of her time on it. Since she was stationary most of the pics I took were of her, so to all your skeptics out there that think the blog is a little Ellison heavy, I cant chase T around to get pics of her these days and more often than not she makes these less than charming faces when I do! LOL. Tatum had the blog all to herself for 3 whole years before sister came along so we have to make up for lost time. :)
Sunday, May 15, 2011
Birthday at Par Par Pizza
Lauren got to make her very own pizza!
Bella wanted to give the cutest boy ever a goodbye kiss
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)






4 comments:
hi jac! Your girls are so cute together :) love catching up through your blog! How has your baby gotten so big already? crazy.
SO super cute Jac!
She's clearly loving every minute of this! She's not about to let Hudson pull back from that kiss, either! She's such a beautiful baby, Jac!
XXOO,
Grandma
Such darling shots of Ellison. I love them all. Looks like the girls had a blast :-)
XOXOX
Goonie
Post a Comment