What do you think? I did it all myself. I have always had someone else design it but this time I took a class and did it all! I am so proud of it. I still have some tweaking to do but for now, I am hoping this new template will help me get on the ball and blog more. I have so much stuff to catch the blog up on, hoping to get that done tonight!






4 comments:
It's beautiful! Love the format and colors. Awesome job, Jaclyn! Doesn't hurt either that you have two beautiful girls to feature. Sweetest girls ever - all 3 of you!
XXOO,
Mom/Grandma
I love your new blog! You did a great job Jac! The pictures of the girls are so darn cute. Colors and design are super fun...nice work! :)
LOVE. Can't wait for you to do mine next- LOL :)
Darling! You are really doing a great job. Love the new header pictures of the girlies :-)
Post a Comment