Friday night we went to Rustlers Rooste with The Brown's, The Malone's and The Miner's minus one Miner and of course had a great time! What a great place to take kids! There is a slide you can go down to get to your table in lieu of taking the stairs and the kids can play on the slide while you wait on your food. What a fantastic idea! They also have a band that plays so along with the slide you can dance, it doesn't get much better than that! So we ate, over utilized the slide and danced our little hearts out. The kids were super tired but we SO good the whole time we were there. Here are some pics from our night.
There was a really nice balloon lady that made balloons for the kids
Tatum LOVES her Sara
The slide was kind of steep so I made Sara take T first
Then I decided to try it and I will be honest. It looked scary from the top
but there was some other kids in line so I had to go.
T finally did it alone.....right before we left and after I was sweating
bullets from climbing the stairs to take her down over and over and over
Then Christina decided to try and like me, she was scared so she looked to her one year old for comfort and buried her head. I am telling you, this thing is steep.
And if you don't put your feet down you go really fast and if you have really good friends like I do, they get super unflattering photos of you in the process but this helps drive home the point of how fast the slide was so I posted it...in all its 2 chin glory.








7 comments:
So fun!!!!! I always loved that place as a kid, but have not taken the boys there yet--I will have to do that this summer!
OMG! Good Times, Good Times!
Shannon, you guys totally need to come with us when your wedding season slows down!
You are too funny....I have been there and didn't think the slide was steep! Silly Jac!!:)
ummm-I have a new favorite picture!! Can youguess which one :)
I am pretty sure I am gonna have to check out this slide next time I am in town!!
The picture of you is hilarious, Jaclyn! Looks like everybody had a great time.
XXOO,
Grandma
Hahahahahahah looks like it was a hit all the way around. It really is a super fun place to go... and yet we don't seem to think about it very often. Glad you went and super glad you had a great time. Jaclyn that picture of you on the slide is so cute.... talk about a memory maker :-)
XOXOXO
Goonie
Post a Comment