Saturday, May 07, 2011

Muffins with mom

Tatum had "muffins with mom" in her preschool class on Thursday and it was SO cute! They made us little place settings at their little table and they also made us crowns and a flower with little coupons that have things like "I will be quiet for 5 whole minutes", "Good for one free kiss" etc.  The class lined up and sang the cutest song ever. It was so much fun! I am a working mom and I am SO thankful my job is flexible enough so that I can do this stuff with her at her school. I can't imagine having to miss it.





3 comments:

Anonymous said...

These are memories you'll keep in your heart forever. T, your mommy's crown is beautiful & I love your song! Great job!
XXOO,
Grandma

Stacie said...

What a fun day they had planned for their "moms"! So special and wonderful you got to enjoy it with T. Great pictures of you both!! :)

Mom/Grammie P said...

You are truly blessed to have a job that allows you to "be there" for "mommy" stuff too! These little programs are so sweet!

 
Designed By Birdie and Bella's mom Copyright 2011. All Rights Reserved.