Saturday, May 07, 2011

Swim Class and Gymnaskis

Bella started her first swimming class and while she is in swim class Bird is in gymnastics. A couple of her friends are in the class too. Hudson and Christina are taking with us and now Courtnee and Molly are joining too! There are really nice girls in the class, one of them I have gotten to know just from being at Aspire so much so we are sure to have tons of fun!  They both have such a ball!  It worked out perfect because while I do swim with Belles for half an hour, Tatum does her gymnastics for an hour so it gives me time to get out of the pool with Ellison and get us both dressed in time to watch Bird for a little bit before she is done. They both get worn out so it gives them a chance to take a nice long nap in the afternoon! Tatum's gym coach (coach Paully) said she is a natural and is doing excellent and she seems to really like it! Its a great way for her to expend some energy (cause she has kind of a lot) and helps her to develop her agility and its indoors so she can do it all through the summer.
* T is in a black leotard (Re-atard) as she calls it. It is hard to see her, I am oretty far away when I am taking pics of her.


















4 comments:

Christina said...

I know i've told you this a thousand times before but here it is again. Ellison looks SO much like you! It blows my mind. Especially in these pictures of you guys in the pool. She's such a doll! Hudson's lucky to have such a cutie pie girlfriend.

Anonymous said...

That swimsuit is ridiculously adorable! Like her big sister, Ellison is a natural in the water. I had some anxiety when you dunked her under the water but she loves it! Gymnastics is perfect for Tatum, can't wait till she performs for me at home. BTW, you look great, Jac!
XXOO,
Grandma/Mom

Kim said...

Yay for new blog posts...finally!! Love E's Juicy booty :) So glad you are doing swim with her- I loved it with Avery and probably nice for you to have some alone time with your littlest. T is adorable in her re-atard and even cuter cause she calls it that :)

Mom/Grammie P said...

So cute!! I am so happy Ellison is in swimming. I might add... darling suit :-) Perfect that T is in gymnastics at the same time. I love that and wonderful that it is indoors so she can do it all summer. Nice LONG naps ...yeah... priceless :-)
xoxoxo
Goonie

 
Designed By Birdie and Bella's mom Copyright 2011. All Rights Reserved.