Sunday, October 28, 2007

Bath time

Here is our newest addition to all that is Tater. She loves her bath and while she is doing good trying to sit on her own, she isnt good enough to do it in the bath tub. So, we got her this. She seemed to love being able to sit and kick but its really hard to wash her while she is in it. All that matters is that she seemed to love it. The mantra in the Locke house...What tatum wants, Tatum gets. :) Now if I could find something to help her sleep..........


My stool for her bath.
This was the reason for the bath
Sweet potatoes anyone?

4 comments:

Mia said...

The sweet potatoes are out of control! What the heck happened?

Mom/Grammie P said...

Holy Mollie mom! She was even pointing to her mouth! I will have to say however, yes, she does have to be stripped down before the feeding process begins. Those arms start going and there is just no safe place!
Gotta love it!
Goonie

Anonymous said...

I love the new bath chair and boy is Tatum a messy eater!!! I used to eat applesauce like that according to my mom, so keep it going Tater!

Love,
Aunt Stacie

Anonymous said...

Just when you think you have it all under control she bats the spoon, I cleaned food off of the refrigerator. She hasn't learned to blow the food back at you yet, that's coming. The bath chair is great and this grandma thanks you for the bath stool! Just so everybody knows, Jaclyn had a large plastic bib at our house when she was in Jr. High! Tatum comes by the messy eater honestly!
XO,
Grandma

 
Designed By Birdie and Bella's mom Copyright 2011. All Rights Reserved.