Monday, October 22, 2007

Racing for a cure

Sorry for the lack of updates. Blogger was down and then Tater and I went to California for the weekend. A couple weekends ago we all raced for a cure. It was Kim, Leah, Stacie, Joy, Clark, Tatum and I. We had a good time. Last year Tatum and I raced as well but she was only the size of a grain of rice as I just had found out I was pregnant. Kim and I have raced for several years now but it was fun to have a bigger group this time! It was hot still and Tater and Clark were over their strollers about 30 minutes or so into it so we decided to "take a shortcut for a cure" and get some breakfast. It was a good time.











6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Congratulations on walking for a cure to all of you girls, good job! Tatum looks so cute in her bumbo chair in the stroller, she looks like she's about to go over the side in that one photo! Looks like Clark was having fun too, how adorable they both are.
XXOO,
Mom/Grandma

Kim said...

Yay! New pics!!

What a fun morning- can't wait for next year. Who knows? I may have a little "grain of rice" of my own growing by that time! :)

See you girls soon!

Love,
Auntie Kim

Mom/Grammie P said...

Keep up the great work setting a wonderful example to Tatum and Clark that their mommies walk for a cure. Hopefully by the time these precious ones grow up they will have only to "read" of the walk rather than walk it themselves, still hoping for a cure! I remember doing the walk along with my friends from work also. It is a humbling experience to see so many people out participating in such a worth while event. Also Brody's Nonnie, mommy and aunties have walked the event too. Congratulations to all that make the effort!
Goonie

Anonymous said...

I love the new pics and there are some really cute ones!! It was definitely a fun morning and can't wait for next year...I would love if Kim had a "grain of rice" of her own next October!! :)

Love,
Stacie

Anonymous said...

Kim will most definitely have a little grain of rice next year for your walk after the MATERNITY TOP and CLASSY BED she received from her mother as her bridal shower gifts! You go Kim, we need babies, babies, babies!!
Lynn

Cory said...

I wanted to walk this one this year but again time flew by and the race came and went without me. Next year I need to join your clan :)

 
Designed By Birdie and Bella's mom Copyright 2011. All Rights Reserved.