Monday, October 08, 2007

Its been a long time...

I am a bad blogger. I have been busy, not sure what I have been doing but been busy. Tatum has had her first cold and so we have been dealing with that. She had her 4 mos check up today. She is 13 lbs 7 oz and 25 in long. She is 90th percentile for length and 50th for weight. She had to get 4 shots again and she was a trooper. Here are some pics from the last few days. I will add more later but I am going to bed...

Working on her abs
In just a diaper waiting for the Dr.

Mommy, what's in this bag?
Is it for me?
One sick little girl
More of her poor little sick face.
Poor baby
Feeling better
Wait, you mean I have to get shots??

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I think she's missing me in that last picture :(

Mom/Grammie P said...

Oh my goodness poor little pout face girl! The pictures are worth a thousand words and I particularly love the curiosity of wondering what you might have purchased for her. Typical girl--- what did you buy me???
Glad her cold is on it's way out she was not a happy camper there for a while.
Goonie

Anonymous said...

She's been a trooper dealing with her cold but then the ear infection - a bit much for a baby girl! She's SO her mommy, "did you buy me something?" And there's almost always something in the bag for the Tater Tot. That won't change, probably EVER.
XXOO,
Grandma

 
Designed By Birdie and Bella's mom Copyright 2011. All Rights Reserved.