As some of you have read they are recalling the bumbo. It just has to have added info on not leaving your child alone on a counter or high surface as they can fall out and get hurt. We are definitely keeping our bumbo but we always watch the Tater closely when she is in it. Its a wonderful thing to have as long as you dont use it as a babysitter. So, thanks to all of you who sent me articles on it! Very sweet that you thought of us. :) I still recommend the bumbo, we LOVE it! Also, all the comments we received for the last couple updates have been so fun to read! Thanks for letting us know your reading. More pics to be updated tonight. Here is the link for the bumbo recall. xo
http://www.cpsc.gov/cpscpub/prerel/prhtml08/08046.html
Thursday, October 25, 2007
My beloved bumbo
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)






3 comments:
I do have to agree that the bumbo is a great invention. Tater loves it and so do I. It is great while getting her bottle ready and works perfectly when feeding her some yummy sweet potatoes :). It is just a matter of not abusing it's original intent, you are correct it is not supposed to be the babysitter! She is so so darling and sweet and Papa and I can't help but love her smile and laugh. She is one happy baby and we love her to bits!
Goonie
I loved the bumbo too and will use it again if/when we have more little rug rats :) I think it helped Brodes sit up on his own a lot faster.
The bumbo is a godsend! I put her in it on the floor while I make her bottle-if she works her way out of it, she doesn't have far to fall on the soft carpet. She favors hanging way over the side of it to reach for everything on the kitchen counter - including the knives! Good luck when this baby girl starts to crawl!
XO, Mom/Grandma
Post a Comment