In case you were wondering why I have not updated it is because blogger is unable at this time, and yesterday to upload photos. Since my blog consists of mostly photos I have nothing to blog about. I am hoping they can get it fixed here soon. Keep checking in! Also, when you come to visit the blog, comment! Say hi, let us know you are reading. I keep this blog for you all to get updates on the Tater but also so that she can look back on it someday so if you comment, she can see them! Oh, also, if you comment under anonymous, make sure you sign your name. Some people have commented without signing who it is from and we have no idea who made the comment. Thanks guys!
Tuesday, October 16, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)






4 comments:
Been wondering what you've been up to.....G'Ma needs pics!!! Love the first taste of food but the all time fav has to be her giggling with the ball!! That's just too precious! Hugs and kisses from Grandma Tisha....sure miss you!
I can't wait to see the photos of Tatum in her Bumbo chair in the stroller, hope the blog is fixed soon. I'll miss you both this week!
XXOO,
Grandma/Mom
I sure hope Tater is having a blast in Calif. with Aunt Kathy this weekend. It was super fun to hang with her all day Monday and Tuesday before you guys left. Papa was really glad to spend some quality time telling her all about fishing. No more sleeping on beds though since she now inch worms all the way across the bed! She is also on the verge of getting too big for the bumbo chair. She is super strong and lifts herself and pushes the chair -- so -- she can only be in the chair on the floor now. Boy is she growing fast!
Love you guys
Goonie
Wow - she is so beautiful! What a happy family you are! Thanks so much for sharing - it's great to see how much she is growing!
Post a Comment