Monday, October 22, 2007

Jet-setter

Yup, we took another trip to Cali. We had a great time doing the normal California things, eating, eating and more eating! We stayed at Jenelle's dorm for a night and went to a water polo tournament of Jared's. It was really fun and I think I got my fill of Delia's and Miguel jr's so I am good to go until Thanksgiving. We practically have taken over Kathy's guest room downstairs!

In the car....not crying
This is why, she loves this thing, it lights up and sings, she can make it sing by hitting it

Sleeping at the water polo tourney
Sandy with Tatum's diaper. She likes to walk around with them in her mouth
Taking a shower with auntie Kathy

Hmmm, can I ride that?

Kim and Tater
Wilson and Tater Uncle Peter and Tater
Who's glasses are those?
What happened to my hair?
Dorm life
Jenelle and her roomies giving Tater a bath
More dorm life
Auntie Kathy and Tater
Extreme close up

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh my gosh, she looks so much older already, I simply must see her very soon! So Tatum went to college, looks like she was the hit of the dorm. I'm sure Auntie Wilson loved having her there. Glad you had a great time, glad you're home.
Love,
Mom/Grandma

Mom/Grammie P said...

Well, as usual Tatum is the "hit" of the party. It looks like she had a simply wonderful time with all the Calif. family and I am sure she has become quite familiar with the flight over and back too. I imagine truth be told, she can't wait for Thanksgiving either, imagine she too has become quite attached to Miguel Jr. & Delia's :)
She is all smiles this morning here at Goonies and we are having a great time together. She is such a beautiful baby girl! I can't wait for her Papa to get home and spend some time with her too!
I told her Daddy this morning that she probably needs to get a passport she is such a travel pro!
Glad you are both home safe and sound!
Goonie
Ohhh ps---- love the new car toy, it's darling!

Anonymous said...

Tatum is just too adorable and I love the super close up pic as well as the one where she is sleeping on Kathy's arm! Glad to see you had a great time in Cali! I can't wait to see Tatum soon...

See you tomorrow!
Stacie

Mia said...

That was nice of Aunt Kathy to let you take a picture of her in the shower :)

aunti kathy said...

wow-a naked lady and a naked baby--hope we didn't scare anyone off!! had so much fun with tatum and you too, of course, jaclyn. miss you guys a lot. loved the first peaches videa, i laughed hysterical. love ya' and see you at thanksgiving. xo aunti kathy

Cory said...

Jaclyn she is seriously such a little cutie pie! She is getting to be such a big girl.

 
Designed By Birdie and Bella's mom Copyright 2011. All Rights Reserved.