While Josh and I were at Kim's wedding, Tater had a fun night with Goonie and papa. Seems like they all had a good time, we'll have to do it again soon!!! ;)
Did you say something?
While Josh and I were at Kim's wedding, Tater had a fun night with Goonie and papa. Seems like they all had a good time, we'll have to do it again soon!!! ;)
Did you say something?
3 comments:
Papa is convinced that this darling baby girl got ALL her good looks from him!! :-) He absolutely is enthralled with her and loves hanging out with her telling her all kinds of "fishing" stories. We had a grand time Saturday and Tatum loved going outside to watch Papa do yard work and then taking the dogs for a walk.
XOXO
Goonie
You know, all babies are cute, but not all are as beautiful as Tatum (except mine of course).
XO Jeniece
Papa looked very comfortable alone with Tater when we dropped her off, he's quite the pro! Such adorable pictures! I so loved my time with her last weekend. My favorite is still rocking her to sleep. I especially love when she laughs out loud at her best friends-Maui, Reese & Hannah, she LOVES her puppies! She's so much fun and she just could not be any cuter!
XXOO,
Grandma
Post a Comment