Saturday, March 01, 2008

Farm Girl

Well, spring is here and I have to tell you I couldnt love it more! This is by far my most favorite time of year and I find myself wanting to spend every minute outside with Tatum before it gets too hot. She loves being outside as well and loves to explore. We met Shannon and Elliott at Schnepf Farms for lunch and took the kids int0 the petting zoo. While it was a bit gross and I was paranoid that the kids kept putting their hands in their mouths before we could wash them we had a great time. Elliott was "bit" by a piglet, a goat got frisky with Shannon and Tatum ate what we think was potentially goat dookie. It was so fun to do something like that with friends and we cant wait to go back when they can walk! Thanks Shannon and Elliott for a great day and lots of laughs! Here are some pics.

This little piggy went to market....
And that same piggy bit Elliotts finger! (we think)
Either that or the fence cut it but the pig
makes for a much better story! :)

Tatum and mommy feeding goats
More goats
And more goats
Whoa Elliott, look at these piggies!
Since it was so warm..83 degrees we
decided to bust out with capris and
flip flops for Tater. She LOVES her flips!

Elliott has the coolest wagon

Mom, can we get one of these?
Although, I kind of like this antique one.
I bet Goonie wishes she had one like this.

Tatum got stuck exploring and she

was none too happy about it.

Shannon and Elliott feeding the goats

Can I touch that?

Mum-mums and friends


This is the face she had while she was stuck.
Pathetic, I know. I am sure she was thinking
um, maybe you could help me rather than take
photos of the event!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

How ADORABLE they are together! I wonder if she remembers Elliott in his "Mr. Right" shirt when they were infants? Um, maybe not let her eat goat poop next time? She's darling in her capris and flip flops, no doubt who this little girl's Mommy is! You're doing so many fun things together and I know you cherish every one of them. She's a lucky little girl to have you and Josh for parents. I love all 3 of you!
XXOO,
Grandma/Mom

Anonymous said...

How fun does that look!!! Me and Ava are jealous, it's not where near spring yet here :(, the girls will have to go to the petting zoo together next time for sure!!! Miss ya both-give Tater hugs and kisses from us
Brooke & Miss Ava

Mia said...

The flip flops are too cute! Love them.

Mom/Grammie P said...

It should come as no surprise to anyone that Tatum loves animals and the outdoors. Simply look to her mommy & daddy for that strong gene. She looks comfortable and relaxed and having so much fun with the animals and friends and so darling too. Next question will be "mommy can I have a goat?" "But Mommy....I don't think it has a home.....Please Mommy??? OK then, I will go ask DADDY!:-) He will say YES!
XOXXO
Goonie

Kaisha said...

So cute!!

 
Designed By Birdie and Bella's mom Copyright 2011. All Rights Reserved.