Not so much any more. Well at least not for Kyle and Kaisha. Friday night babysitting is more like it. Josh was fishing and it was Kim's 29th birthday so of course we had to go out. I once again had to rely on Kaisha to watch T for me. I cant even explain how much I love having them so close. Not just cause they can watch T, we love having them close to hang out etc. Kaisha kindly agreed to give up her friday night to watch her for us. Seems she had a great time as always. She learned some new gymnastics moves and she and Kayden spent lots of time pointing out eachother's body parts in the bath. They both think they are pretty fancy knowing where their eyes, ears, noses etc are. While they have been doing this for a long time now, it never gets old for them. Thanks again guys for taking care of T! Now, when are we watching Kayden??
Monday, November 24, 2008
Friday Date Night?
T took a liking to Kyle and was sound asleep
on him when I got there to pick her up.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)













6 comments:
She is all smiles!Darling pictures and looks like Tatum is completely comfortable and had her own Friday night fun!!!! Happy Birthday to Kim too!!!!!
Goonie
They were super cute! I hope that when you do watch Kayden it goes as easily as Tatum was that night! Glad you had a fun night and drank some vino for me;-) They really do love e/o! And I think Tatum makes Kyle want a little princess;-) so that he can have a daddy's girl!
They are so darn cute together! Kaisha didn't have her camera at story time at the library but T & Kayden were holding hands, it was adorable! You're SO lucky to have such wonderful friends! Kyle does look pretty comfortable holding TWO children! Happy last birthday before the big 3-0 Kim!!
XXOO,
Mom
29 again, Kim? Just kidding! Looks like Tatum had fun and the picture of her asleep in Kyle's arms is too cute.
so cute! the bath pics are adorable ... glad you got in a fun girls night!
Tatum, you are to cute sleeping on Uncle Kyle. Love all the new pics!
Post a Comment