Saturday, November 08, 2008

Here are a couple...

We are still experiencing some technical difficulty at our house with our internet and of course, location of the picture-taker-offer doohicky but Brenda sent us some pics from our Halloween party we went to. Here are a few of her in her costume. It is not mear as good of an effect without her huge Jackolantern candy holder but soon enough I will post them! When we got to the party, since all 14 of her friends were in costume she wasnt so sure about playing with them. She held onto my leg for dear life but eventually warmed up to them all. She didnt stay in her costume for long but for the time she was in it she was adorable. That night though, for trick or treating....she loved it! Wore it all night with no problem. I think it was all the attention she was getting and lots of people putting candy in her pumpkin made it worth while.

When we first arrived

Trying on Lauren's elephant head
Sans any costume at all













2 comments:

Kaisha said...

I sent you some from the night to your gmail account! Check it!

Anonymous said...

What a darling little Fairy! Tatum being shy?? I can't wait to see the other photos of her with her pumpkin!
XXOO,
Grandma

 
Designed By Birdie and Bella's mom Copyright 2011. All Rights Reserved.