Wednesday, November 12, 2008

Our new digs

Here are just a few pictures of our new house! Josh has done so much to it. We LOVE it. There is so much room, our neighborhood is awesome. We are able to walk everywhere and we do! When you are out walking, everyone that is out says hello, waves, stops to chat. Our old hood wasnt like that at all. We have restaurants close, grocery store, Target and Einsteins within walking distance. It is great and we are so happy there. We still have lots to do with putting in grass (there is rock everywhere and I dont dig desert landscaping) and a few other choice things but it is coming together.

Our new sofa that is SO comfy and fantastic
The pool and new pool fence. I picked one with swirlies on top!

The flooring that we are in total love with
The front...why is this one so small?
We put in a pool fence just in front of the patio so that Tatum could
still have an area. She goes out there all the time by herself to play.
Dining room with our new table. I like it cause we can make
it bigger if we need to but it is small for us. :)

Fancy staircase

Kitchen

Living room


9 comments:

Kaisha said...

Love it!!! And love having you in the neighborhood! Now i just need to make you a starbucks lover;-) I need to stop by to see the new couch!

Kim said...

Wow- you have done so much to it just since Halloween- it looks great and I love the new couch!

Brooke said...

Yeah!! It looks AWESOME!! I can't wait to come see it!!!

Mikays Mommy said...

its so pretty jac! i love it!

Anonymous said...

Where's the pics of Tatum's room? The house has 2 master bedrooms, T got the HUGE one upstairs, pink and brown - great job Josh! I especially like the masking tape holding the kitchen cabinet together, the one that Grandma broke! Again, I'm SO sorry!
XXOO,
Mom

Rachel said...

I agree with everyone else...I love it! It is So pretty!!

Christa said...

It's all gorgeous!!!!! Love all the new furniture! can't wait to see it all set up!

Anonymous said...

The house looks so great Jac...you guys have done so much and I love it! It looks like such a great size for your growing family. :) The couch and table are super nice and I can't wait to see it!!

Stacie

Amanda Roe said...

Wow it looks so big inside! Love the kitchen, so much cupboard space :) And that's great that Tatum can just go outside by herself and be safe.

 
Designed By Birdie and Bella's mom Copyright 2011. All Rights Reserved.