Wednesday, November 12, 2008

It feels so good

to be updating the blog. Finally. I was feeling like not only was I letting everyone down but I look at my own blog several times a day while I am at work cause I miss T and well, even I was bored of the pics! So, here you go. Just some random pics over the last few weeks.

T is a big helper. She loves to carry in groceries but she has to
have them on her arm, she wont carry them by the handle in her hand. I think
she thinks its a purse.
It really is quite helpful to have her carry in the light ones
Elliott has this awesome pony and well, Grandma got T one
the other day. We used Elliotts months ago and T loved it.
Christa bakes with her kids. I figured I would try it, T is such a
crazy wreck all the time that I was concerned but it went well.
We werent baking but making organic macaroni and cheese..apparently
when it is organic there is mixing in a separate bowl involved.
Meal time with T
My super happy girl.
There is a Baskin Robbins right by the new house and T loves it.
Of course we go often cause T (not me) just has to have the ice cream.
Found this cute one in my Halloween stash.
Again, meal time with T..thats ranch sauce in her hair
Seriously, I couldnt love her more.

She got some cute slippers the other day and she loves to wear them
Here she is ready for bed with her slippers.

4 comments:

Kaisha said...

So cute!! Um...Kayden won't bake with me. I've tried and he tells me no...not sure if daddy is whispering to him it is girly or what?? And he refuses to wear his football slippers...love T's slippers!!!

Anonymous said...

Darling photos! Tatum, you are just too adorable! I think you're going to be a Pigpen, just like your Mommy.
XXOO,
Grandma

Christa said...

The slippers are too cute! Love 'em! We are going to invest in a stand so Tula can stand with me at the counter in the kitchen. She can't get enough of this cooking business. Though after our balsamic incident I may be rethinking all her help in the kitchen. Hmmm....

Anonymous said...

so fun to see the new pics! you're brave - cooking and and a LO? :)

 
Designed By Birdie and Bella's mom Copyright 2011. All Rights Reserved.