Monday, November 10, 2008

Should we, or shouldnt we?

To my surprise, Tatum was all kinds of in love with Baby Maverick the other night. Makes me wonder.....is it time for us to have another one? Hmmmmm....I dont know. ;)

**Do let me clarify for all of you shooting off emails to me asking if we are only having 1, we ARE having another baby. Just not sure when we should begin that endeavor. I was thinking that T might not be super happy about a sibling, but now I think she might dig playing with the baby once it gets past the blob stage. Hmmmm.



8 comments:

Kaisha said...

Those bring a big smile to my face! What is it w/ our babies these days....I thought Mav was a PIA to Tatum and Kayden but almost at the same time they have decided they love him??? Hmmm...

Christa said...

Yes! Yes! Yes! My plan is working perfectly....

Me and Mav had a good talk and I told him to do whatever he had to to make K and T love him and want one of their own=) Yay! I can't wait!

she was so sweet with him.....

Mikays Mommy said...

go for it!

Kim said...

Um, kinda looks like she is strangling the baby to me!

I'll take your word for it that she loved him though :)

Brooke said...

Um, really???!!!! Thats all I can say!!! Love all the new pics, super cute as always, can't wait to see you guys!

Kaisha said...

Love how many responses this post gets;-)

Anonymous said...

Darling photos of T and Maverick!
Uh-oh, the 'baby bug' is biting Jaclyn? With YOUR schedule?? You always manage to make things work though, I say "Bring on the Babies"!
XXOO,
Mom/Grandma

Amanda Roe said...

Totally agree with Kim, that was my first thought.

Start trying ASAP, it may take longer than you expect :(

 
Designed By Birdie and Bella's mom Copyright 2011. All Rights Reserved.