Tatum, you are my favorite because
- When you wake up in the morning your hair looks like shredded wheat
- When you are going to fall asleep in your car seat you just stare and stare
- You think it is funny to put things on your head, or leave stickers stuck in your hair
- You give the most fantastic kisses
- You give the most fantastic hugs
- Your smile literally makes my heart skip a beat
- You have never been a good sleeper because you might miss out on something
- You still need me
- You are talking jibberish all the time and it is so dang cute
- You try to imitate almost everything we say
- You are so adventurous
- Your have the most adorable run
- Your have a big heart
- You love your doggies
- You think being in our bed means play time when really all we want is for you to sleep
- You could stay in the bathtub pouring water from one cup to another for hours
- Your hiney really is the cutest one God ever created
- Your voice.....I love it!
- You are still so innocent, you love everyone
- Your feet are the best
- When you wake up from a nap you have to hand me everything that is in your bed and then I can get you out
- Even though it is freezing, you still get in the pool on the top step...with your jeans on
- You could entertain me all day long with your antics
- When you eat, it somehow all ends up in your hair
- Your personality is electrifying and everyone loves you
- You have to have 2 of everything....one for each hand.
- You love snacks
- You sure do love your mommy and daddy
I love you so much my heart literally hurts punky. You are the most bestest little girl ever and I cant wait until you grow up and I get to watch every minute of it. You are going to do good things. I just know it.






9 comments:
aw....
*tear*
...love it! She's all that!
So sweet!
She really is ALL these things :-)
XOXOX
Goonie
PS.... she really does give the very best hugs and kisses!
Very sweet Jac...it made me smile. :)
Stace
You're so good at writing your feelings and capturing your thoughts on your beautiful and amazing daughter. She truly IS all that, and so much more. I love you both.
XXOO,
Mom/Grandma
That made me smile :)
love the list! she sure has one sparkling personality and it's so fun to know her and see her do some of these fun things!
HiJaclyn...I LOVE your blog, so sweet! It was great hanging out wiht you at Sara's last weekend...hope to do it more!
-Julie
Post a Comment