Monday, November 24, 2008

Green thumb

Apparently Tatum has one. She loves gardening with Grandma. They take lots of trips to the plant nursery and when I pulled up to the house to pick her up the other day she was outside helping put in a new drip system to the front yard.


Grandma is constantly buying T new things...clothes, toys and
shoes as you see here.



Riding her new pony

Taking time out to play on a ride at the mall

7 comments:

Mom/Grammie P said...

Ahhhhhh! Tatum sooooo loves her Grandma. The pictures are darling and it is obvious Tatum loves every second with Grandma. Hopefully she will be as good a gardener as Grandma too!
XOXOX
Goonie

Kaisha said...

Can you come help me out Tatum? I have NO green thumb at all, I think mine is black. Looks like so much fun digging in the dirt.

Anonymous said...

Well, I only have ONE grandchild so who could possibly resist? I don't know what I did with my time, or my money, before Tatum but I love every minute we're together.
XXOO,
Grandma

Amanda Roe said...

I'm very impressed with Tatum's gardening skills but I'm also impressed with Grandma. A drip system? That's some fancy stuff!

Anonymous said...

Tatum - you have the best best grandma ever! It looks like you have so much fun at her house!

Anonymous said...

She is just so flippin' cute and I love the picture of her riding her pony...she has the biggest smile on her face! :) She sure has a lot of fun at Grandma's house, that's so fun!

Stacie

Christa said...

Maybe she can help me with all my gardening woes. If Tatum can train Tula then I will be set.

Good job Grandma doing your own drip system, that's impressive!

 
Designed By Birdie and Bella's mom Copyright 2011. All Rights Reserved.