Tatum has started to realize when her hair truly is "crazy" and she will tell me. She laughs so hard and says "mama, my hair is crrraaazzzy" It is funny. You cant see her face in these photos but you can see what her hair looked like after her nap the other day. I am not sure what she does in there but it makes for a good laugh once she wakes up.
Tuesday, January 19, 2010
Crazy hair
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)






3 comments:
What the heck does she "do" in her bed to create such a master piece with her hair! I am certain she is going to look back at these pics and say... yeah... thanks mom! :-)
Like it is somehow YOUR fault she looked like that :-) You do realize it always comes back to the mother :-)
XOXOX
Goonie
Sometimes she buries her head face down under her pillow to go to sleep, then turns over to her back and voila! - the crazy hair! The crazier it is the better she likes it and the more she laughs. Just try to comb out those tangles!
XXOO,
Grandma
OMG...her hair is the craziest! I don't think I've ever seen it that out of control! Love it and definitely makes Tatum one of a kind! :)
Stacie
Post a Comment