Last weekend Sara had some friends in town and we all went to San Tan Flats for dinner. I had only been there one other time for a party so it was my first experience with how it really works. It was chilly that night but it was so fun! The kids had a blast and we will definitely have to go back, later in the night when the live music is going....I have a feeling T might think thats pretty cool. The food and company was great and the kids got to roast marshmallows too!
T and A driving the car game






4 comments:
It is a fun place.. but cold. Then the problem is ... it is too hot in the summer... need to go in the Spring... when it's just right :-)
was super fun! Hope your baby #2 is as chill as Breck so we can go in the spring! I need your pics, email em to me girl!
Looks like a fun time for everybody - kids and adults! You have such a great group of friends - kids and babies everywhere! It'll be fun to watch them all grow up together.
XXOO,
Mom/Grandma
Can't wait to go back there! It was lots of fun; I just hope Iz takes a clue from Breck next time and does NOT flip the last half of the evening. And oh FYI the hefe on draft there was SO good! After baby E comes, we are going back and making the boys drive!
Post a Comment