T was super excited to get her very first fishing pole. I think daddy was even more excited to get it for her and give it to her. It is of course a princess one and she thinks its pretty awesome and now she thinks she needs a new boat to go with it. A princess one at that. I dont know where she gets this wanting a new, fantastic princess boat stuff from. Definitely not me. Anyway, we took her fishing last weekend and she had a blast. She is pretty good and got the hang of it, so much so that she hooked her daddy in the hiney!
Checking out the bait.






3 comments:
So darn cute. Riding her bike the "whole way" was a real test of energy. Hooking daddy was priceless :-) Between daddy and papa.... she is headed for the circuit! No I didn't say circus.. I said circuit :-)
When T was just a baby her daddy said his daughter would be "the best stick on the lake". Looks like practice has begun! Love the princess fishing pole, there's many, many fun fishing trips to come! She'll have all the best 'gear' for the lake, for sure!
XXOO,
Grandma
That is the cutest pic of your husband teaching her to bait!!!! Yes I do blog stalk you lol
Post a Comment