Monday, January 25, 2010

It just never gets old

There is never a time that I go in to get her after a nap or in the a.m. that I dont laugh out loud when she looks like this. I blog about it a lot but it is just so darn funny. Also what else is funny is how fantastic I look in the second photo. Thanks babe for getting me in that one! Score.


3 comments:

Mom/Grammie P said...

Wow... talk about "crazy hair" these shots are "really crazy". She actually looks like she is not quite awake yet :-) I see that there is "almost" enough room in that big bed for Tatum ... and her stuffed toys :-)

Amanda Roe said...

Tatum looks so sleepy in those pics, I almost didn't recognize her except for the crazy hair!

I think it's a rule that all kids have to have at least 238 animals/dolls in their bed so they can sleep better.

Anonymous said...

Just this morning she arrived with 'crazy hair' and when I took her to look in the mirror she laughed and laughed! She LOVES it! All she needs now is a couple of her real doggies in that bed! Tatum, you are just so darn much fun, Gamma loves you!
XXOO,
Grandma

 
Designed By Birdie and Bella's mom Copyright 2011. All Rights Reserved.