Thursday, January 21, 2010

Medical Mercy

My friend Sara, who I went to nursing school with is in Haiti right now with a team of doctors and nurses trying selflessly to help the people there. Please keep that team in your thoughts and prayers for what they are seeing is nothing short of life changing. You can follow their updates here.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thank God for people like Sarah. I think you just might be there too if you didn't have a toddler and a baby on the way. You'd be helping the people and rescuing all the doggies. Thanks for the link, I'll follow their progress.
XXOO,
Mom

Christa said...

What an awesome gift to mankind people like this are! Thanks for posting!

Anonymous said...

Everyone should read they're blog. Dr. Beyda's dedication and faith are remarkable. His writings are pieces I hope I never forget.

 
Designed By Birdie and Bella's mom Copyright 2011. All Rights Reserved.