Tuesday, November 09, 2010

8 months

Sometimes I sit and look at you in awe. I know you are mine, but sometimes I can't believe I got so lucky. I am in awe of how amazing you are, how much you are growing and how fast. I am in awe of how I feel like I have known you forever, like you have always been a part of our family and how you are right where you are supposed to be, meant to be. I am in awe of your love, the love for me, for your daddy and for your sister. Your love of the most simple things, never ceases to amaze me. But most of all I am in awe of my love for you, how even after 8 months it still feels so raw and so encompasing. Happy 8 months my baby girl, I love, love, love you.

3 comments:

Kim said...

You always seem to say the same things that I think about Avery. Just amazing how much we can love them when they've only been around for such a short time :)

Happy 8 month, Chicken butt!

Anonymous said...

Darling pictures, Jaclyn! The past 8 months have flown by way too fast! Ellison, you somehow work your way deep into people's hearts, you certainly did mine! You're the most content and happy baby I've ever, ever seen and I have a feeling you're going to teach me much more than I'm ever going to teach you. There's that something about you, sweet girl. I love you so, so much!
XXOO,
Grandma

Mom/Grammie P said...

Dear Elle Bellie Bean-- you fit into our family like a perfect piece of a puzzle. Something was missing and we didn't even know it. We were blessed with your smiling wonderful personality and we knew instantly that the part of the puzzle that was missing was you. We love you so much sweet girl and can't remember our life when you were not part of it.
I just know you are going to take us all on your wonderful journey of life and I can't wait for all the wonder we will discover together.
We love you !
Goonie and Papa

 
Designed By Birdie and Bella's mom Copyright 2011. All Rights Reserved.