Sunday, November 28, 2010

Hiatus

Holy smokes it has been a long time since I have blogged! We had a little blogging hiatus because we loaned our computer to Kaco and we got to get a new one! I am so excited to be playing with our new computer, there is some cool stuff you can do with windows 7. We were going to get a mac but Josh needed to be able to work from home on Mondays and connect remotely to work and all his work programs are windows based so we got a PC in hopes that later on down the road I can get a mac for my photo editing. Especially with the holidays etc I will be back to blogging on a more regular basis now.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yaaaay, love reading the blog!
xo,
Mom

Mom/Grammie P said...

How exciting that you got a new computer. Bet it is cool :-)
Xo
Goonie

Kim said...

um.....so it's been 10 days now and still no updates....I need to see my girlies, dang it! I mean it's not like you're busy hosting parties and traveling and working 2 jobs or anything... :)

 
Designed By Birdie and Bella's mom Copyright 2011. All Rights Reserved.