Tuesday, November 02, 2010
Wedding
I have some old friends that I have known practically all my life. We don't see each other very often, everyone is so busy but when we do get together, it is always a good time, something always funny happens and there is inevitably always something to talk about the next day. We we all true to form when we got together to celebrate Kylie and Mike getting married. It was a great time! The wedding was beautiful as was the bride and the reception was super fun...well, at least the part I was present for and the parts I wasn't present for? I heard they were awesome and the pictures looked great! Anyway, I love these girls, we have been friends for 23+ years and I know we will continue to always be friends regardless of distance or time in between.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)










2 comments:
What great pictures of all of you! You girls have come a long, long way since elementary school-husbands, babies, careers. Ronnie was a great source of late, late night entertainment, sorry you missed part of the reception, Jac.
XXOO,
Mom
Everyone looks great! Such wonderful memories for all you girls. It is a true blessing to have life long friends. Stories of when you were young...what you did.. who you liked and didn't like. Funny ways you wore your hair and late night chats and dashes to Taco Bell. Fantastic memories for a darling special group of girls! So glad you have them in your life.
XOXOX
Goonie
Post a Comment